Please read these terms and conditions carefully. There aren’t many but they are important for our community to thrive well.
I hope you all feel welcome and able to contact us should you have any queries, we will try to accommodate/help as best we can.
Payments/bookings: payment is made at time of booking. All bookings are required three weeks in advance.
- Payment Options: Unless otherwise agreed in writing in advance, all payments must be made via BACS payment
- Allocations of tables: Allocation of space at the venue is at the sole discretion of the organiser. As there is limited space, we will aim to create a balanced selection of goods to sell so that we are not filling the hall with too many of one item. (we will then reserve a table for the following month for those left over if that is the case)
- Table sharing: We are happy for table sharing, but please organise this through our Facebook group or directly with the other table holder (Crafters of Romsey and Surrounding areas)
- Cancellation: You must give plenty of notice if you no longer require your table so that we can allocate it to the next available maker.
- Refunds: Unfortunately, we cannot issue refunds as all costs must be covered including the hire of the hall and if we cannot re-allocate your table, it must still be covered in the cost. (If you can find someone else to cover you before you cancel, it is the organisers discretion to accept them as a substitute)
- Right of refusal: We reserve the right at our discretion and without any reason to refuse any application and as such we will refund in these circumstances.
- Items to sell: We only accept handmade goods at our Romsey Makers Markets- if we see any item which is manufactured elsewhere, we have the right to remove those items from your table.
- Restricted sales: All goods on sale must comply with national and local laws and regulations with regards to restricted items. Examples of restricted items include; weapons, drugs, tobacco, alcohol and knives. We ask that any electrical products sold are safe and properly maintained (note that we
do not accept responsibility for faults found with any items sold by individual traders, that responsibility lays solely with the trader).
- We will not accept the sale of any UK banned items- IVORY, any item sourced from poached or trafficked animals.
- Set up and pack down: Arrival is at 9am with drop off either to the front of The Town Hall or the rear, from Newton Lane Car park. Parking fees are your own responsibility and once you have dropped off, please park your car in one of the Romsey car parks. (If you are on your own, please speak to us in the hall and we will keep an eye on your table) Take down is from 3pm and not sooner, the hall must be vacated by 4pm and in a tidy state.
- Electricity and Wi-Fi: There are electric points in the hall and Wi-Fi is Name RTC WiFi- Password SecureRTCW1F1
- Displays: We ask that you keep walkways clear to enable access to all- including wheelchairs and pushchairs. If you do need hanging space, please arrange this to the side of your table.
- Rubbish: PLEASE TAKE ALL YOUR RUBBISH HOME.
- Insurance: it is your responsibility to ensure that you have adequate public liability insurance.
- Courtesy and competition: We are a friendly community and as such expect that you are always courteous to your fellow traders. Competing is not something which is in our ethos, and if we see any table holders obviously competing for customers, we reserve the right to stop you booking in future.